Care Series (ADA Compliant)
Model#: C6536BF-FUS Barrier Free Transfer Shower 2″ or 3⁄4″ With Fold-Up Seat
Aqua Bath’s Transfer Roll-In Shower Stall is molded from a single sheet of Lucite® cast acrylic without any joints or seams. The advantages of this one-piece construction is greater rigidity, lessens pre-installation damage, cuts costly maintenance and best of all, there isn’t places for mold to grow.
The enclosure inside dimensions are 60″ wide x 36″ deep x 78″ height. The outside dimensions are 65″ wide x 37″ deep x 84″ height. The entire unit is installed in grout. The 3/4″ threshold unit allows for a slab application. However, the finished floor detail must comply with ADA Compliance and must be flush with the top of the threshold to give a complete barrier-free entrance and exit of the wheelchair from the shower enclosure. The approximate weight of the unit is 275 pounds.
Meets ANSI Z124.2, ANSI A117.1, ADA Guidelines as well as other standards for accessibility and NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) listed. Unit has a backside flame spread of less than 30 (class B).
• Fold-Up Seat (adds 3/4″ to outside width)
• Hand-Held Shower Set
• 24″ or 30″ Slide Bar
• Pressure Balance or Thermostatic Control Valve
• Antibacterial Shower Curtain With Hooks
• Antibacterial Weighted Shower Curtain With Hooks
• Seat Belt
• Dial Thermometer
• Factory Drilled For Dome Light (Shipped Separately)
• Modification to 30″ ID Depth & Remain ADA Compliant
• Removable Threshold
• Water Retention Strip (WRS)