Accessible Series (Non ADA Compliant)
Model#: IS4136SH Shower With 7 3⁄4″ or 4″ Threshold
Aqua Bath’s Accessible Series Shower is molded from a single sheet of Lucite® cast acrylic without any joints or seams. The advantages of this one-piece construction is greater rigidity, lessens pre-installation damage, cuts costly maintenance and best of all, there isn’t places for mold to grow.
The enclosure inside dimensions are 36″ wide x 36″ deep x 78″ height. The outside dimensions are 41″ wide x 37″ deep x 84″ height. The unit should have a backside flame spread of less than 30 (class B). A soap tray is molded in the corner 54″ above the floor. The unit is formed with a patented recessed trench system that directs water to center drain. The approximate weight of the unit is 230 pounds.
Meets ANSI Z124.2 and is designed to be NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) listed.
Fold-Up Shower Seat:
• Factory Installed Fold-Up Seat
• Factory Installed Convertible Fold-Up Seat
• Factory Installed Removable Fold-Up Seat
Fold-Up Seat Adds 3/4″ to Outside Width
• Hand-Held Shower Set
• 24″ or 30″ Slide Bar
• Pressure Balance or Thermostatic Control Valve
• Antibacterial Shower Curtain With Hooks
• Antibacterial Weighted Shower Curtain With Hooks
• Seat Belt
• Dial Thermometer
• Factory Drilled For Dome Light (Shipped Separately)