Specialty Models, Shower Pans & Bases
Model#: C6536BF-PSY Psychiatric Shower
Aqua Bath’s Psychiatric Tub/Shower is molded from a single sheet of Lucite® cast acrylic without any joints or seams. The advantages of this one-piece construction is greater rigidity, lessens pre-installation damage, cuts costly maintenance and best of all, there isn’t places for mold to grow.
The enclosure inside dimensions are 60″ wide x 36″ deep x 78″ height. The outside dimensions are 65″ wide x 37″ deep x 82 3/4″ height. The unit has a patented recessed “trench system” to direct water to the center drain. Has tamper proof grab bars, curtain track with pop-out carriers and ribbed bottom for slip resistance. The approximate weight of the unit is 275 pounds.
Meets ANSI Z124.2, ADA Compliant and NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) listed. Unit has a backside flame spread of less than 30 (class B).
• Antibacterial Shower Curtain With Hooks
• Modified to 30″ ID (ADA Compliant)
• Tamper Proof Fluorescent Dome Light
• Pressure Balance or Thermostatic Control Valve
• Self Contained Push-Button Control Conical Shower Head System With Removable Access Panel for Plumbing Access & Tamper Proof Screws
• Penal Valve Package
• ASTM F462 Non-Slip Bottom